SH-60 Salt Spray Corrosion Test Chamber
Salt Spray Test Chamber is specially designed for the testing of the corrosion erosion resistance of the products after their material surfaces have been treated with electric plating, anodizing, spray coating, anti-rusting oil and other anti-erosion treatment.
Salt Spray Corrosion Test / features:
1. Adopt automatically or manually adding water system, can watered by itself while lack of water.
2. Precise glass spray nozzle, good uniformity, mist dropping naturally, no NaCl crystallized salt
3. Double over-heat protection devise and alarm when water short storage to ensure use safety.
4. Digitally temperature controller, PID controlled, precision of ±0.1℃
5. Laboratory direct steam-heated, even heating speed, reducing the standby time.
6. Tapered Spray tower, even mist dropping
7. Saturated bucket is SUS #304, convenient for heating and humidifying, offer humidity for testing
8. Concentration of NaCl: 5%; PH of the water: 6.5-7.2 (Liquid)
Internal Dimension W*H*D (mm)
External Dimension W*H*D (mm)
Saline test (NSS ACSS) 35±1 ℃ ;Corrosion Test (CASS)50±1 ℃
Pressure Bucket Temperature
Saline test method (NSS ACSS) 47±1 ℃ / Corrosion Test (CASS)63±1℃
5% concentration of NaCl, or every Liter 5% NaCl add 0.26g CuCl2H2O
Compressed Air Pressure(Kgf)
1.0~2.0ml /80cm2 /h(working at least 16 hours, and take the average value)
Continuous Spraying or Programmable Spraying
AC220V 1∮ 3 lines15A
Safety protection device:
1.a zero brake fluid power controller SSR2 group
2.air burn prevent switch
3.water shortage protection switch 1 group
4.compressor high pressure protection switch
5.compressor overload protection switch
6.compressor over-current protection switch
7.line protection wire and live sheathed type terminal
8.16, 1 a3p overload protection
9.1 only import 1 p6a overload protection
10.1 set water shortage protection device
Salt Spray Corrosion Test Chamber Pintures: