Brazil Corrosion Testing Chamber
Salt Spray/technical parameters:
Internal Dimension WxHxD (mm) 2000x1000x500
External Dimension WxHxD (mm) 2700x1500x1500
Spray Volume 5% concentration of NaCl, or every Liter 5% NaCl add 0.26g CuCl2H2O
Spray Form 1.0~6.0
Power AC220V 1∮ 3 lines15A
Pressure Bucket Temperature 35±1 ℃ ;Corrosion Test (CASS)50±1 ℃
Lab Capacity(L) Saline test (NSS ACSS) 47±1 ℃ / Corrosion Test (CASS)63±1 ℃
Saline Capacity(L) 1500
arranty: one year free warranty for whole set machine,lifelong time maintainance.
After-sale service: feedback within 2 hours after get the call.
Service:OEM service,Design service,Buyer lable service.
Programmable Salt Spray Chamber/application:
Salt Spray Test Chamber is specially designed for the testing of the corrosion erosion resistance of the products after their material surfaces have been treated with electric plating, anodizing, spray coating, anti-rusting oil and other anti-erosion treatment.
Salt Spray Tester/features:
1. Adopt automatically or manually adding water system, can watered by itself while lack of water.
2. Precise glass spray nozzle, good uniformity, mist dropping naturally, no NaCl crystallized salt
3. Double over-heat protection devise and alarm when water short storage to ensure use safety.
4. Digitally temperature controller, PID controlled, precision of ±0.1℃
5. Laboratory direct steam-heated, even heating speed, reducing the standby time.
6. Tapered Spray tower, even mist dropping
7. Saturated bucket is SUS #304, convenient for heating and humidifying, offer humidity for testing
8. Concentration of NaCl: 5%; PH of the water: 6.5-7.2 (Liquid)