Salt Spray Corrosion Test Chamber
Test Equipment For Plating/features:
1. Adopt automatically or manually adding water system, can watered by itself while lack of water.
2. Precise glass spray nozzle, good uniformity, mist dropping naturally, no NaCl crystallized salt
3. Double over-heat protection devise and alarm when water short storage to ensure use safety.
4. Digitally temperature controller, PID controlled, precision of about0.1celsius degree
5. Laboratory direct steam-heated, even heating speed, reducing the standby time.
6. Tapered Spray tower, even mist dropping
7. Saturated bucket is SUS #304, convenient for heating and humidifying, offer humidity for testing
8. Concentration of NaCl: 5%; PH of the water: 6.5-7.2 (Liquid)
Salt Spray Test/technical parameters:
2.Lab Temperature: Saline test (NSS ACSS) 35about1 celsius degree
3.Pressure Bucket Temperature: Saline test method (NSS ACSS) 47about1 celsius degree
4.Lab Capacity (L):110
5.Saline Capacity (L):15
6.Internal Dimension WxHxD (mm):600x450x400
7. External Dimension WxHxD (mm):1100x600x1200
8. Saline Concentration:5% concentration of NaCl, or every Liter 5% NaCl add 0.26g CuCl2H2O
Salt Spray Test Chamber is specially designed for the testing of the corrosion erosion resistance of the products after their material surfaces have been treated with electric plating, anodizing, spray coating, anti-rusting oil and other anti-erosion treatment.
Warranty: one year free warranty for whole set machine,lifelong time maintainance.
After-sale service: feedback within 2 hours after get the call.
Service:OEM service,Design service,Buyer lable service.