UV chamber price
Simulated sunlight damage on the material and product test, widely used in the evaluation of material climate resistant.
Internal Dimension WxHxD (cm):115x50x40
External Dimension WxHxD (cm):150x150x55
Temperature Range:R.T.+10Celsius degree~+70Celsius degree
Temperature Fluctuation:±0.5Celsius degree
Humidity Range:bigger than95%R.H.
Environmental Temperature for Use:+5Celsius degree~+35Celsius degree
Test Light Source:UVA,UVB UV light
Wave Length of Test light Source (nm):280~400
Input:Black panel thermometer.PT-100 Sensor
Standard Configuration:1 pc Stainless steel shelves
Safety Configuration:Protection of electric leakage, power outage when over-load, over-temperature protection, water short storage, ground lead protection
Power:AC220V 1 3 lines, 50HZ
Center Distance between Sample and Tube (mm):50±2
Center Distance Between Tubes (mm):75±2
Material of Internal Case:Stainless steel with sanding polish
Material of External Case:Stainless steel with sanding polish or painting coated
Heating and Humidifier:Electric-heat type steam generator ,heating and humidification
Safety System:Operation Interface:Digital smarts touch key input (Programmable)
Running Mode:Program/constant running type
Use site conditions:
1. Temperature: 15 celsius degree ~ 35 celsius degree
2. Relative humidity: not more than 85% RH
3. Around without strong vibration, no strong electromagnetic fields
4. No high concentrations of dust around and corrosive substances
5. No direct sunlight or other sources of heat radiation
6. No strong airflow around when you need to force the ambient air flow, air flow should not be blowing directly on the box.
7. Chamber should be placed smoothly, maintain the level.
8. Around the chamber should leave some distance, easy maintenance operation.
9. Ventilated installation site
UV chamber pictures: