SAT-60 Aging air ventilation chamber
1. Easy to operation and the box using CNC machining, elegant design, innovative and adopt counterproductive handle.
2. Internal material is high imported SUS304 mirror Stainless steel or 304B TIG, outside is A3 Steel spray, it improves the texture and appearance of cleanliness.
4. You can visually observe through huge Tempered glass windows with lights anytime and clearly.
5. Good uniformity of temperature
7. With D.50mm test holes on the left side for external test power line or signal line.
Internal Dimension W×H×D(mm):500×600×500
External Dimension W×H×D(mm):1150×1200×850
Internal and External Material:Material of the inner box is SUS 304# stainless steel, of the outer box is stainless steel or SEE cold-rolled steel with paint coated.
Temperature Range:RT+10℃~200℃ (300℃)
Uniformity of Distribution:±2.0℃
Air Ventilation Rate:0-200 times/hr adjustable, with an ventilative adjustment button, Watt/Hour
Speed of Test Frame ( RPM):5-10
Ventilation Conversion Formula:
V: Capacity of case;
X: Power consumed when open the air valve
Y: Power consumed when closed
△t: Temperature difference between working and environmental
Ventilator-Aging Test Chamber is used to test the material heat-resistance of polymer materials (plastics, plastic) and electronic parts, electrical insulation materials, such as: wire and cable sheathing, heat-shrinkable tubing, rubber or PVC materials.