Technology Temperature and humidity tester
Table top humidity chamber/features :
1. Graceful appearance, circularly shaped body, surface treated with mist strips,.
Rectangular double-paned viewing window for the observation of sample under test,with interior lights.
3. Double-layer-insulated airtight doors, able to insulate the internal temperature effectively.
4. Water supply system that is externally connectable, convenient for refilling water into the humidifying pot and automatically
5. French Tecumseh brand is used as compressor, with environment friendly refrigeration R23,R404A.
6. LCD display screen is used for the control unit, capable of displaying set point and actual value at the same time
7. The control unit has the functions of multiples segment program editing, and of quick or ramp rates control of temperature and humidity.
8. Casters are provided for ease of mobility, with strong positioning screws.
Heat test chamber/technical parameters:
0.Interior and Exterior Material Interior material is SUS 304# stainless steel,exterior is stainless steel or SEE cold-rolled steel with paint coated.
1.Insulation Material:Resistant to high temperature, high density, formate chlorine, ethyl acetum foam insulation materials
2.Cooling System:Wind cooled
3.Protection Devices:Fuse-free switch, overloading protection switch for compressor, high and low voltage coolant protection switch, over-humidity and over-temperature protection switch, fuses, fault warning system, water short storage warning protection
4.Optional Accessories: Inner door with operation hole(Optional), Recorder(optional),Water Purifier
5.Compressor: French Tecumseh Brand, Germany Bizer Brand
6.Power:AC 220V(about10%), 1 3 Lines , 50/60HZ;
7.Weight (Kg): 75
Temperature humidity test chamber/application:
Desktop Temperature Humidity Test Chamber is used to test various types of materials for their tolerances of heat, cold, dry, humidity, and applied for quality inspection for all types of electronic products, electric appliance, and products from communication, instrument, automobile, plastic, metal, food, chemical, building materials, medical and aerospace industries.