|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||wooden case|
|Delivery Time:||20-25 workdays|
|Supply Ability:||100 set/month|
|Low Temperature:||-40℃||High Temperature:||150℃|
|Humidity Range:||20%~98% R.H.||Cooling System:||Wind Cooling|
|Material:||SUS 304# Stainless Steel||Compressor:||French Tecumseh Brand|
TH - 150 - D Environmental Temperature and Humidity Test Chamber
Climatic chamber is used to test various types of materials for their tolerances of heat, cold, dry, humidity. It is applied for quality inspection for all types
of electronic products,electric appliance, and products from communication, instrument, automobile, plastic, metal, food, chemical, building materials,
medical and aerospace industries.
1. Graceful appearance, circularly shaped body, surface treated with mist strips and plane handle with no reaction. Easy to operate, safe and reliable.
2. Rectangular double-glassed watching window for the observation of the test production during the testing process. The window is equipped with sweat-proof electrical heating device that can prevent water steam from condensing into droplets, and with high brightness PL fluorescent bulbs to provide
light inside the box.
3. Double-layer-insulated airtight doors, able to insulate the internal temperature effectively.
4. Water supply system that is externally connectable, convenient for refilling water into the humidifying pot and automatically recyclable.
5. The French Tecumseh brand is used for the circulation system of the compressor, capable of removing the lubricant between the condensation pipes and
capillaries. The environment-protecting coolant is used for the whole series (R232,R404)
6. Imported LCD display screen, capable of displaying the measured value as well as the set value and time.
7. The control unit has the functions of multiples segment program editing, and of quick or slope control of temperature and humidity.
8. Inserted mobile pulley, convenient for movement an relocation, with strong positioning screws.
For the package:
1. PP film first
2. Vacuum package
3. PP film again
4. 10mm thickness PU foam to avoid collision
5. stronged plywood case
6. Standard ASLI CASE MARK